Save hours of frustration by eliminating the need for basting or pinning. Sullivans “The Original” Quilt Basting Spray bonds either cotton or polyester batting to the top layer and lining. With just a quick, light spray this product shortens basting time to about 10 minutes and holds fabric layers together snugly without shifting or tunneling your fabric.
Whether quilting by hand or machine, Quilt Basting Spray works great on projects of all sizes. A non-permanent bond allows material to be repositioned as necessary. Lightly steam your fabric with an iron to reactivate the adhesive bond.
Available in two convenient sizes and is acid-free and ozone friendly.
- Net Weight 13 oz.
- Can be used for hand or machine quilting.
- Apply sparingly for best results and allow time to dry.
- CFC-free and ozone-friendly.
- Won’t gum up your needle.
- The absolute best value and performance on the market.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- SAFETY: As with all aerosols and sprays, use in well ventilated areas as it may cause eye, skin, and respiratory track irritation. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Contents are under pressure and extremely flammable. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by children. Test on fabric piece before applying to garment.
I love Quilt Basting Spray. I’m a professional long arm quilter (sit down machine) and Sullivan’s QBS is all I use and I have been for almost 20 years! It works great and is easy to use.
To come out with a product like Quilt Basting Spray is absolute genius! I just finished a king size quilt which would still be undone without your spray. I am so thrilled and just had to tell you.