The Easy Guide Ball-Tip Needle ® was created with cross-stitchers and hand embroidery enthusiasts in mind. Each needle features a special, mini ball at the tip that helps to navigate through Aida and other linens effortlessly. The ball end easily “finds” the right spot in your fabric, ending the unintentional splitting of fibers while you stitch. The result will be more even and consistent stitches throughout your design. These needles will help guide every hand stitch you make. Great for counted cross-stitch and other types of hand embroidery. Available in three common sizes: 24 (40mm), 26 (37mm), and 28 (34mm). Once you try it, you will fall in love with it!
These needles are stainless steel construction and coated with 100% silver. They are nickel-free and tarnish-free. Made in Germany.
- Two needles of the same size per package.
- Nickel-free, tarnish-free.
- 100% Silver coated cast stainless steel construction.
- Ideal for hand-stitching.
- Ball-tip end easily “finds” the right spot in your fabric.
- Three common sizes to choose from.
- Featured on Reddit.
- Made in Germany.
Each package includes two Easy Guide Ball-Tip Needles® in your choice of size.
Recommendations for Fabrics with these Needles:
- Size 24 (40mm) – recommended for lower count fabrics (14 & 16 ct. Aidas & 28 & 30 ct. Linens, 25 & 28 ct. Luganas)
- Size 26 (37mm) – recommended for low to medium count fabrics (18 & 20 ct. Aidas, 32 ct. Linen and Lugana)
- Size 28 (34mm) – recommended for high count fabric (35, 36, 40, & 46 ct. Linens)