The Sullivans Home Hobby Table offers a perfect platform to work on crafting, sewing, and quilting projects. The durable 36 inch x 59 inch laminate work surface stands at a comfortable 35 inch height. Standing at counter height, it is convenient to use for several tasks. It is made out of heavy duty steel construction built to last. The sturdy, lightweight metal frame easily moves with the high-strength locking casters. The steel legs and supports are electro-powder coated to provide a fine finish.
Fold down one wing of this table to create a smaller working surface. When you’re through, the metal frame collapses to a slim profile and easily rolls away on tough, locking casters.
- Home Hobby Table instructions available for instant download.
- Assembly required.
- Durable, lasting laminate surface is easy-to-clean.
- Use for pattern layout and cutting, quilting, crafting, scrapbooking, or jigsaw puzzles.
- Wings fold down for easy storage.
- Easily rolls away on tough, locking casters.
- Additional accessories not included.
- Extended: 36″ L x 59″ W x 35″ H
- Halfway Extended: 36″ L x 36″ W x 35″ H
- Closed: 36″ L x 13″ W x 35″ H
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 41″ x 27″ x 7″
Carolyn A Coleman –
Just assembled my new home hobby table. Bought this to replace the one I have had for more years than I care to remember. Quality is even better than my old one, love the improvements (rounded corners, leg clamps). My only complaint is the predrilled holes for the leg clamps – they were totally out of line. I was able to reposition clamps with little trouble but someone else may not be so handy. Still love the table and would gladly recommend it to anyone.